University of Calabar (UNICAL) postgraduate acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the publication of University of Calabar (UNICAL) postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for all the newly admitted candidates.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The payment of the acceptance fee is to be made online. You don’t need to go to Calabar to carry out the operation. Follow the procedure outlined below to pay your admission acceptance fee.
UNICAL Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Walk into Heritage bank at Calabar Road or Unical Micro Finance Bank and make payment of ₦2,500 on E-Tranzact Platform for University of Calabar Admission Letter PIN and ₦30,000 for your Acceptance Fee scratch card.
2. Log on to www.unicalonline.edu.ng, click on Admission / Acceptance fee menu to access your Admission Letter / Acceptance fee receipt.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!