University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See courses, admission requirements and how to obtain the UNICAL pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar, Cross River State pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNICAL pre-degree form is now available online.
UNICAL Pre-Degree Courses & Admission Requirements
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME :
PRE-DEGREE IN FRENCH STUDIES
How to Apply for UNICAL Pre-Degree Admission Form
First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- C.E.S application scratch card is available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ng and select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
Closing date: October 8, 2021