UNICAL Scam Alert: Beware of Admission Racketeers
Last updated on
University of Calabar, UNICAL warns prospective students of admission racketeers.
- University Of Calabar (UNICAL) 44th Matriculation Ceremony
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Freshmen Orientation Programme
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The attention of the management of the University of Calabar has been drawn to the criminal activities of one Uchenna Jerry whose photo and profile is published above. Our investigations have revealed that Uchenna Jerry, a staff of Airtel Network Communication, Warri, is running an admission racket which claims to offer admission to unsuspecting prospective candidates seeking admission to the University of Calabar at the cost of N70, 000.00.
For the avoidance of doubt, the University of Calabar does not charge any sum for admission to any of its programmes other than the N2, 500.00 recently approved by the federal government for post UTME screening.
Candidates who have applied to the University of Calabar are hereby strongly advised in their own interest not to patronize this or any other admission racketeer. The University of Calabar management cannot and will not be held liable for any situation where prospective candidates are defrauded by admission racketeers.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates