University of Calabar (UNICAL) school fees payment procedure for the fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Before you proceed, check:
- UNICAL School Fees Schedule for Full-Time Undergraduate Students.
- UNICAL School Fees Schedule for Pre-degree, Diploma, Sandwich and Part-time Degree Students
Steps on How to Pay UNICAL Fees.
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!