University of Calabar (UNICAL) has suspended academic activities over the new coronavirus disease.
As part of measures to contain the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) in Nigeria, the Federal Government has granted approval for all schools in the country to shut down for one month.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Accordingly, the Vice Chancellor has directed staff and students of the University of Calabar to proceed on break for a period of one month beginning from Monday, March 23, 2020 and to resume from Friday, April 24, 2020.
Staff on essential duties are however directed to continue to discharge their official duties as scheduled. The Chief Security Officer will ensure adequate security coverage on Campus throughout the period.
On behalf of the Vice Chancellor, I wish members of the University community safety while praying for a quick solution to this global health challenge.
Gabriel O. Egbe (fcai)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!