UNIDEL Clearance Exercise for 2021/2022 New Students
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Delta (UNIDEL) clearance exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the University of Delta (UNIDEL), Agbor that the management of the institution has released the admission screening details for the candidates admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and UNIDEL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
UNIDEL Admission Screening Exercise
Admission Clearance Exercise will commence with effect from Tuesday, 1st March – Friday, 4th March, 2022.
Time: 10:00am Prompt
Venue: Micro Teaching Lab.
Consequently, you are expected to come along with the underlisted document(s).
- Change of Institution Form
- Online Application record form and Payment slip
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- UTME Notification Result
- Original O’Level Result(s) (Uploaded in Jamb Portal)
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- National Population Commission Birth Certificate / Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Five (5) Passport Photograph (Red Background)
- Two Reference letters from a reputable Clergyman, Imam, Lawyer or Civil/Public Servant from Grade Level 12 and above.
- Five (5) photocopies each of all the document(s) listed above.
Students are strongly advised to ensure strict compliance.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates