University of Jos, UNIJOS Africa Centre of Excellence in Phytomedicine Research and Development (ACEPRD) short courses admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
The University of Jos, Africa Centre of Excellence in Phytomedicine, Research and Development (ACEPRD) announces the introduction of the following short intensive courses in Phytomedicine:
- Certificate course in Phytomedicine –duration 3 months
- Diploma in Phytomedicine- duration 9 months
- Advanced diploma in Phytomedicine- duration 9 months
- Diploma programme- School leaving certificate
- Diploma programme- SSCE/GCE/WASC (at least 2 passes in Biology, Health Science or integrated sciences
- Advanced Diploma- Diploma in Phytomedicine, B. Pharm, Bsc. Biological sciences or any relevant qualification
*Certificate Programme- N20, 000
*Diploma Programme- N 40, 000
*Advanced diploma programme- N50, 000
Payments include tuition and course materials.