UNIJOS admission list – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
- Go to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before March 31, 2019 – UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
You can also confirm your UNIJOS admission status on JAMB portal by follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!