The University of Jos (UNIJOS) has officially announced the release of its admission list for both the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions. This significant update pertains to all candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise conducted by UNIJOS for these academic years.
Table of Contents[Show]
- How to Verify Your Admission Status on UNIJOS Portal
- Actions for Successfully Admitted Candidates
- Special Notes for Candidates
- Heartfelt Congratulations
How to Verify Your Admission Status on UNIJOS Portal
Important Preliminary Information
Candidates who have applied for admission to the University of Jos for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions and have subsequently undergone the university’s online post-UTME/Direct Entry screening are hereby advised to visit their profiles on the JAMB portal to check their admission status. If admission is confirmed, candidates can proceed to download and print their Admission Letters.
Step-by-Step Guide to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Access the JAMB admission portal through https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login using your JAMB profile credentials: your username and password.
- Scroll down to locate and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Specify your examination year and input your registration number in the designated column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your current admission status.
Confirming Admission Status on UNIJOS Website
After verifying your admission status on the JAMB portal, proceed to the UNIJOS admission status checking portal: https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the relevant column.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button to reconfirm your admission status and initiate the registration process.
Actions for Successfully Admitted Candidates
Candidates who successfully secure admission into the various first-degree programmes at UNIJOS are urged to:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer.
- Print their JAMB Admission Letter after accepting the admission.
- In the event of being offered a different course from the one originally applied for, candidates should apply for a change of course on the JAMB portal.
Special Notes for Candidates
Note for Those Not on the Merit List
Candidates who do not find their names on the merit list are strongly advised to verify if their O’ Level results have been successfully uploaded to the JAMB portal. Failure to upload these results could be the reason for not making it to the admission list.
Ongoing Admission Process
All candidates should note that the admission process for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions is still underway. Following the release of the merit list, a supplementary list will be issued. For updates, candidates should frequently check the University’s official website.
Congratulations to all candidates who have been admitted to the University of Jos for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions. Your hard work has paid off, and an exciting academic journey lies ahead.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.