UNIJOS admission list – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Successfully admitted? You are to proceed with registration immediately – UNIJOS Registration procedure. Candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!