UNIJOS admission list – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!