The University of Jos (UNIJOS) management has announced the resumption date for the completion of the 2020/2021 academic session.
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Matriculation Ceremony
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- UNIJOS Remedial/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
UNIJOS Resumption Date
In light of the suspension of the earlier strike by the University-based Staff Unions, the University of Jos Management has approved the resumption of the Registration process for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is a step toward the complete resumption of academic activity for the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic session, which had been halted owing to the strike.
All students who have yet to register are encouraged to do so between Monday, October 17th and Sunday, October 30th, 2022, when the University’s Online Registration Portal at www.unijos.edu.ng will be open.
Meanwhile, the University of Jos’ management has approved the immediate start of cleaning, fumigation, and maintenance services at the various campuses, hostels, and other facilities in preparation for the full start of activities in the University for the current Session.
This comes as the University Senate prepares to meet and assess the University’s Academic Calendar in order to determine when Lectures and other Academic activities will resume formally.