University of Jos, UNIJOS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. UNIJOS post UTME form is available for purchase online.
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th to Friday, 7th September, 2018 for the UTME and Saturday, 18th to Friday, 7th September, 2018 for the Direct Entry online screenings.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME.
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- On the top right side panel of the page is a menu, select “UTME Screening” link directly under the “PROGRAMME” menu OR you clock UTME/DE screening on the slider
- On the next page, enter your JEMB Registration number and click on “Get Started”
- Fill in all the other fields (Phone No, valid email address and password) and click “Sign Up”
- An activation link will be sent to the email address provided on sign up
- Login to your email and check for an email from University of Jos, open the email and click on the activation link to complete the screening exercise
- After successful email confirmation and verification (which should take you back to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/) otherwise visit https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/, click on “Click here to login” from the right hand side panel of the home page
- Login with your email address and password provided at sign up
- Upon successful login read the instructions on the dashboaerd carefully then clik on “Proceed” to make payment
- Select the Payment Type and click “ Proceed to make payment” (Note: You can choose to pay using any of: Debit/Credit Cards (VISA, MASTER and VERVE), Internet Banking, PocketMoni, POS, Remita_Pay, RRRGEN or at a Bank Branch by printing and taking your RRR Number and total amount to pay at any bank branch)
- After successful payment, a receipt will be generated which you can be printed
- Then proceed with the screening registration by uploading your passport photograph by clicking on the “Upload Passport” button, then click ‘browse” to locate your passport photograph on the computer and click on the picture to upload. (Note: maximum passport size is 25kb)
- As soon as your passport photograph appears on the page, click on “Save Passport and Continue”
- On the next page, enter the required relevant O’Level subjects, their grades and the examination body in not more than two (2) sittings and click “Save Result and Continue”
- You can view and print out the completed screening summary slip and keep it for further processing. The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!