University of Jos, UNIJOS Student Union Government (SUG) elections guidelines and timetable for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Following the inauguration of the Electoral Committee (ELCOM) for the 2016/2017 SUG Elections, the Committee met and drew out and drafted
Guidelines and Time Table for the Elections.
The Time Table for the Elections are as follows:
- Sales of Nomination Forms and submission of Forms: 5th -12th June, 2017. Closing, 12 noon on the 12th, June, 2017
- Verification/Screening of Candidates 12th -26th June, 2017, 8:00am
- Release of Verification/Screening Results 27th June, 2017
- Receipt of Complaints arising from the Verification/Screening: 28th -29th June, 2017 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
- MANIFESTO BY ASPIRANTS: 30TH June, 2017
- Parliamentarians and Hall Governors Elections: 3rd July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Executive Elections: 4th July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Receipt of Election Complaints/Petitions 5th -6th July, 2017, 8:00 -400pm Daily.
- Swearing-in/Hand-over: 7th July, 2017 10:00am
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!