University of Jos, UNIJOS Student Union Government (SUG) elections guidelines and timetable for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Following the inauguration of the Electoral Committee (ELCOM) for the 2016/2017 SUG Elections, the Committee met and drew out and drafted
Guidelines and Time Table for the Elections.
The Time Table for the Elections are as follows:
- Sales of Nomination Forms and submission of Forms: 5th -12th June, 2017. Closing, 12 noon on the 12th, June, 2017
- Verification/Screening of Candidates 12th -26th June, 2017, 8:00am
- Release of Verification/Screening Results 27th June, 2017
- Receipt of Complaints arising from the Verification/Screening: 28th -29th June, 2017 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
- MANIFESTO BY ASPIRANTS: 30TH June, 2017
- Parliamentarians and Hall Governors Elections: 3rd July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Executive Elections: 4th July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Receipt of Election Complaints/Petitions 5th -6th July, 2017, 8:00 -400pm Daily.
- Swearing-in/Hand-over: 7th July, 2017 10:00am
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!