University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the work-from-home directive for all members of staff on CONTISS 12 and below.
Following the Federal Government’s announcement of a new set of restrictions as a result of the increasing number of cases of COVID-19 in the country, the University of Lagos Management has approved that all members of staff on CONTISS 12 and below, should work from home for the next five (5) weeks, commencing from Monday, December 21, 2020. This is in accordance with the Federal Government’s directive that all Federal Civil Servants on Grade Level 12 and below should work from home for the next five weeks.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
However, members of staff on essential duties such as Works and Physical Planning Unit (Power), Security, Faculty and Hostel Porters, Medical Services, Personal Assistants, Security personnel, Drivers, Administrative Assistants, etcetera are to be at work to keep the system running.
Members of staff of the University are enjoined to stay safe and continue to observe all COVID-19 prevention protocols such as social distancing, wearing of face masks, regular washing of hands and the use of hand sanitizers.
The management wishes everyone safety and good health during this yuletide period.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!