University of Lagos Business School (ULBS)is hosting a webinar on the impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education in Nigeria. Participation in the Webinar is free!
The University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) specially invites staff, students, parents and all stakeholders in Higher Education in Nigeria to a webinar on the impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education in Nigeria.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The webinar will be presented in two Modules and details are as follows:
Participation in the Webinar is free , but prior registration is required. Register for Module 1 HERE
Participation in the Webinar is free , but prior registration is required. Register for Module 2 HERE
For inquiries, please call 234 803 7225 223 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!