University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise is now on sale. Candidates that scored below the prescribed cut-off marks for their courses of choice are enjoined to make use of this opportunity.
This is to inform members of the University community and the general public that there are few vacancies for Supplementary Admissions in the following Faculties/Programmes.
UNILAG change of course form is now on sale for suitably qualified candidates .
UNILAG Change of Course Eligibility.
Interested candidates with the necessary requirements who scored 12 and above in the University’s Post-UTME are eligible to apply.
UNILAG Change of Course – Available Programmes.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Creative Arts
- Linguistics Igbo/Yoruba
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply for UNILAG Change of Course.
CHANGE OF COURSE FEE – N1,500
Procedure for Change of Course
- Candidates should login to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
- Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
- Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
NECESSARY CLARIFICATIONS COULD BE MADE ON THE FOLLOWING TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 08182716045, 07026079596, 07043359831, 07046537158
OR e-mail ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and make necessary clarifications as deemed fit.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!