UNILAG Associations, Clubs & Societies Registration Details - 2015/16
Last updated on
University of Lagos has commenced the registration of Associations, Clubs and Societies for the 2015/2016 academic session – Associations, Clubs and Societies Registration/Renewal fee is N5,000.
The Student Affairs Division, University of Lagos has commenced the registration of Associations, Clubs and Societies for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Therefore, Interested students who wish to register their Associations, Clubs and Societies are to do so before the end of First Semester of 2015/2016 Session.
Below are the list of requirements for registration of Association, Club and Society:
- Application letter requesting for Registration/Renewal.
- Staff Adviser’s consent/Acceptance Letter to the Association/Club/Society.
- A copy of the Association/Club/Society’s Constitution (in the case of new registration) to conform with the University’s Financial Guidelines.
- A copy of the Association/Club/Society’s Reviewed Constitution/Bye-Law (in the case of Renewal) to conform with the University Financial Guidelines.
- Report of activities for the previous year, to include Financial Report duly endorsed by the Staff Adviser (in the case of Renewal).
- Completed Application Form for members to be filled and returned.
- Payment of Registration/Renewal fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Staff Adviser must be a signatory to the Association/Club/Society Account, which must be opened with one of the Banks on Campus.
Please Note: Deadline for 2015/2016 registration is the end of the First Semester
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates