The Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos will hold an interactive session for all applicants seeking admission into the Institute’s programmes for the 2013/2014 academic session on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 8.00 a.m. in the following venues:
- DLI Hall,
- UNILAG Staff School Hall, and
- Faculties of Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Law, Science and Social Sciences.
Please note that:
- Details of allocation of candidates into venues will be available on DLI Website: www.dli.unilag.edu.ng fromMonday, July 28, 2014.
- Applicants are requested to bring along two recent passport photographs (same as the one used in the application form submitted online); writing materials, HB pencils, erasers and non-scientific calculators to the venue.
- Applicants should not come to the venue with their GSM handsets or any other communication/electronic device. Such devices would be sized and forfeited.
- Any applicant who fails to attend the interactive session will not be considered for admission into the Distance Learning Institute for the 2013/2014 session.
Further details or clarification could be obtained at the Institute.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar and Secretary to the Council