This is to inform all the prospective students of the Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos that the management has announced the date for interactive session. Any applicant who fails to attend the interactive session will not be considered for admission
The Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos will hold an interactive session for all applicants seeking admission into the Institute’s programmes for the 2013/2014 academic session on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 8.00 a.m. in the following venues:
- DLI Hall,
- UNILAG Staff School Hall, and
- Faculties of Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Law, Science and Social Sciences.
Please note that:
- Details of allocation of candidates into venues will be available on DLI Website: www.dli.unilag.edu.ng fromMonday, July 28, 2014.
- Applicants are requested to bring along two recent passport photographs (same as the one used in the application form submitted online); writing materials, HB pencils, erasers and non-scientific calculators to the venue.
- Applicants should not come to the venue with their GSM handsets or any other communication/electronic device. Such devices would be sized and forfeited.
- Any applicant who fails to attend the interactive session will not be considered for admission into the Distance Learning Institute for the 2013/2014 session.
Further details or clarification could be obtained at the Institute.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar and Secretary to the Council