University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) screening procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all fresh applicants that the 2016/2017 DLI Screening Exercise will begin on Monday, April 10, 2017 and end on Friday, April 21, 2017 at DLI Block A, Rooms 2 & 3 at 8:00am daily.
UNILAG DLI Screening Procedure
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents for those who have not done so.
Applicants who have not uploaded the underlisted documents should do so unfailingly before they proceeed for screening:
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate /Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
- O’ Level Certificate /All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisement (Married female only).
Stage 2: Screening
Applicants are expected to proceed to the Distance Learning Institute (DLI), University of Lagos for screening and come along with two copies each of the above-listed documents to the Screening Officer.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2016 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1995).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
- Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2008.
UNILAG DLI Screening Schedule
|1||Mondays to Wednesdays||All applicants whose surname starts with letters A–M|
|2||Thursdays to Saturdays||All applicants whose surname starts with letters N–Z|