University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) screening procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all fresh applicants that the 2016/2017 DLI Screening Exercise will begin on Monday, April 10, 2017 and end on Friday, April 21, 2017 at DLI Block A, Rooms 2 & 3 at 8:00am daily.
UNILAG DLI Screening Procedure.
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents for those who have not done so.
Applicants who have not uploaded the underlisted documents should do so unfailingly before they proceeed for screening:
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate /Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
- O’ Level Certificate /All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisement (Married female only).
Stage 2: Screening
Applicants are expected to proceed to the Distance Learning Institute (DLI), University of Lagos for screening and come along with two copies each of the above-listed documents to the Screening Officer.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2016 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1995).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
- Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2008.
UNILAG DLI Screening Schedule.
|1||Mondays to Wednesdays||All applicants whose surname starts with letters A–M|
|2||Thursdays to Saturdays||All applicants whose surname starts with letters N–Z|
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!