This is to inform the general public and most especially, candidates interested in the the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2014/2015 Foundation Programmes that the management of the institution has extend the closing date.
UNILAG foundation programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session which was initially scheduled to close on August 20, 2014 has been extended to September 1, 2014.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration. Note that Engineering, Computer Sciences and Mathematics candidates require credit in Further Mathematics. Candidates must be 16 years and above by September, 2014.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES e-APPLICATION FORM:
Cost of Application Form (including online free practice tests): N25, 000:00 (excluding bank charges).
- Log on to the University website: http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/, click on the Foundations Link;
- Read carefully the Subject Requirements Page to confirm if the applicant is registrable for the proposed course;
- Complete the Pre-Application Page to obtain a Payment Reference Number (PRN) using the applicant’s name.
- With the Payment Reference Number (PRN), make payment at any branch of: Access Bank, ECOBANK, First Bank, GT Bank, UBA, Union Bank, WEMA Bank or Zenith Bank.
- After payment, log on to the University website: www.unilag.edu.ng, click on the Application Form Link. Log in with the Payment Reference Number (PRN) and applicant’s surname (lowercase) as password.
- Complete the Application Form, print two copies, stamp and sign them at the faculty of the proposed course of study, submit a copy at the Faculty Coordinator’s Office and come along with a copy for the entrance examination.
For detailed registration procedures and list of available programmes, check: UNILAG Commences 2014/2015 Foundation Programmes Admission
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!