University Of Lagos (UNILAG) management has announced that the University Library resources and services are available to students in the e-learning environment.
The University of Lagos library is dedicated to supporting students and faculty in the e-learning environment. Available below are directions on how to access UNILAG Library resources and services:
- Log in to http://librarydb.unilag.edu.ng/newgenlibctxt/Home?Id=1 to search for textbooks.
- If you are unable to log in to the link above, kindly contact the Reference Librarian through the Chat-a-Librarian live chat service on the phone number: 09063969206 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The library can scan and send by email, a PDF copy of articles and pages of textbooks (up to 20% of a book) that are available in print format. Kindly email your request to: email@example.com
E-Resources: Access to utilize the library electronic databases is available at https://library.unilag.edu.ng/search/e-resources/scholarly-databases
Electronic Reference Service: Provision of this service include e-mail reference service, interactive reference service using chat technology and links to Ask Librarian. For more information go to: https://library.unilag.edu.ng/help/ask-a-librarian
Research and Reference Help: Please note that most research and reference services are only provided remotely. The UNILAG library offers one-on-one research and reference help through:
- Chat-a-Librarian live chat
- Zoom virtual meetings
To schedule a zoom virtual meeting, kindly contact the Reference Librarian on the phone number 09063969206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat-a-Librarian Service: The library offers help through the Chat-a-Librarian service where students have access to librarians’ help real time through a virtual chat 9am – 6pm from Mondays to Fridays (with an exception to holidays). The turnaround time for response to any enquiry is 4 hours.
The service is available on https://library.unilag.edu.ng/library-news/item/28-whatsapp-a-librarian
Library Services for Students with Disabilities: The library provides the following support services for students with disabilities:
- Appointment for in-depth assistance (Virtual reference services)
- Transcription and conversion of print resources to accessible format
- Provision of assistive technologies and technical requirements
For more information visit https://library.unilag.edu.ng and email the UNILAG Library at email@example.com for further enquiry.