University of Lagos, UNILAG tuition is free. Fresh and returning students are only charged obligatory fees depending on their status.
The University of Lagos has said that it has yet to increase its tuition, contrary to reports making the rounds.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Deputy Registrar, Mr. Toyin Adebule, said this in a statement made available to our correspondent on Monday.
A statement credited to a group had recently alerted the public to an alleged increment in tuition in federal universities and some state-owned tertiary institutions.
However, Adebule has asked members of the public to discountenance the report.
He said, “ Contrary to the news making the rounds on print, electronic and social media that the University of Lagos has increased its tuition, the university wishes to inform its students, their parents/guardians and the general public that the statement is not true and it is a complete distortion of facts.
“We want to emphasise here that tuition is free in the University of Lagos. Fresh and returning students are only charged obligatory fees depending on their status.’’
Endeavour to share this with others.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!