University of Lagos (UNILAG) Institute of Continuing Education(ICE) is now selling application forms for admission into its Sandwich B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed. programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UNILAG Sandwich form below.
The Institute of Continuing Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG) in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Sandwich Degree (B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed.) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILAG Sandwich Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
- Students withdrawn from full time programmes either based on absenteeism or on GPA of less than 1.00 for three (3) consecutive semesters could be considered to continue on Sandwich programme as direct entry students. This category of students must fulfill basic entry requirements and must be at least on 200 level at the time of withdrawal.
UNILAG Sandwich Available Programmes
- Biology Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English Education
- Economics Education
- Education Business
- Educational Foundations
- Education Management
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professional
- Home Economics Education
- Mathematics Education
How to Apply for UNILAG Sandwich Admission Form
- Application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before June, 26th, 2020
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
How to Apply:
The application is in two stages:
- Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
EXAM DATE: Saturday, 27th June, 2020.
EXAM TIME: Time: 8.00 am.
VENUE: Halls ‘B’ & ‘C’ Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of their Application Form.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
Tel: 08063925017, 08023418502, 08128256591, 08023338678, 08023388817, 08184602229.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, 26th June, 2020.