University of Lagos, UNILAG school of foundation studies announced they are not affected by students’ unrest.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform students of the School of Foundation Studies that lectures are going on at the various faculties and that the Second In course Assessment is still scheduled to hold from Monday, 18 – Thursday, April 22, 2016.
- It is compulsory for every student to bring along his/her Biometric Identity Card to the examination venue at the Distance Learning Institute.
- Students without their Biometric Identity Card will not be allowed into the Examination Halls
- Verification starts two hours before the examination.
- All the verified candidates must be seated in the Examination Halls 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No student will be verified 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination
- The examination time-table is pasted at all the faculties’ notice boards.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!