About UNILEVER Campus Ambassadors.
The Campus Ambassador role provides great opportunities for wider levels of interaction and building a rewarding relationship with the company. It also creates invaluable networking and work platform for students that helps create a seamless transition between school life and the real world.
One of the ways in which we engage students is through campus activities in Nigerian Universities and we do this in collaboration with students who we select as Campus Ambassadors.
Terms for engagement
To qualify to be a Unilever Brand Ambassador, candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a Nigerian University.
- Not be in first year and or final year.
- Have a minimum of at least 3.0 CGPA on a 5.0 Point rating scale or 5.0 CGPA on a 7.0 Point rating scale.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Be sociable and actively involved in school activities on Campus.
- Have a good moral record and relationship with the School authorities.
- Have good communication skills.
- Work closely with the Unilever Employer Brand team.
- Participate in organizing Unilever campus events.
- Spread the word about Internships and other opportunities.
- Provide campus/students insights to Unilever
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Spread Unilever goodwill with fellow students.
To be a part of this great opportunity, Please click on the link below to signup http://goo.gl/forms/tyD3Kh6SPi
Help share this, you just might be helping a friend.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!