UNILORIN Independent Students’ Electoral Commission has gone through careful planning to provide this system for use in the 2014/2015 Student Union Elections, there is no doubt it would result in an effective, fair and painless election for all.
To access the system, you would need to have your Matriculation Number and a password that would be sent to your university e-mail address after registration. So, you must have activated your student e-mail address to access your password. Your student e-mail address is [email protected] unilorin.edu.ng. Here is a quick guide on how to activate your e-mail address.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Activate Your University E-mail Address
- Visit Google Mail or just click on the ‘Activate E-mail’ link below.
- On the Login page, enter in your school e-mail address. It is [email protected] For example: [email protected]
- Enter in your password. If you have not changed your password before, the default password is: stdunilorin$2013. Note that all the characters are in small case.
- Then you click on the Sign In button.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will see a Welcome page stating the terms and agreement for using the email. Just click on I accept. Continue to my account.
- Next, you will be prompted to change your password. Enter in your new password of choice and re-enter it to confirm. Then click on Change Password. Make sure your password is something you can remember, should be more than 8 characters, and must include digits.
- You should now see a page showing your Personal Information. Click on Edit button. After making the necessary changes, click on Done.
- To access your inbox, type on the address bar: mail.google.com. This would direct you to your inbox. Repeat this last step whenever you want to access your mail, putting in your email address and your new password.
Go to http://www.e-voting.unilorin.edu.ng/ to register and vote.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!