UNILORIN Sets 45% as Pass Mark, Adopts 4 Point Grading System
Last updated on
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN to implements Four-Point Grading System and 45% Minimum Pass Mark from the 2015/2016 academic session.
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Freshers Orientation Programme
- UNILORIN Dress Code: Acceptable & Unacceptable Modes of Dressing
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Disclaimer Notice
- Unending Strike: UNILORIN ASUU Chairman Seeks Parents’ Intervention
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
Management’s attention has been drawn to the different interpretation of the Senate decision to commence full implementation of the Four-Point Grading System and the 45% minimum pass mark.
For the avoidance of doubt and for emphasis, Senate, at its 252nd meeting held on Thursday, 21st January, 2016, approved the commencement of the full implementation of the above grading system for all Freshers with effect from the 2015/2016 academic session.
Consequently, the minimum pass mark for ALL fresh students, distinguishable by their matriculation numbers and irrespective of the level, shall be 45%.
Senate also approved that returning students shall be allowed to graduate under the old dispensation of partial implementation of the Four-Point Grading system i.e. minimum pass mark of 40%.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates