UNILORIN admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective students that participated in the pre-admission screening exercise can now check their status online.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your UNILORIN admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!