University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. UNILORIN JUPEB form is now available and obtainable online. Gain admission into University courses at the 200 level in Nigeria and partnering Foreign Universities.
The University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board wishes to inform the public, that the Unilorin JUPEB admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
UNILORIN JUPEB: Introduction.
For those who do not know about the JUPEB programme, it stands for “Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)”, and it is a national examination body which is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Eligibility, Courses and Subject Combination.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
Courses are available in the following Faculties:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENIGNEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
Economics, Government, Literature in English
Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
Business Management, Economics, Government
Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
Literature in English, Economics, Music
Literature in English, Economics, History
Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
Economics, Geography, Mathematics
Government, Mathematics, Physics
Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
Mathematics, Physics, Geography
Chemistry, Physics, Economics
Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
Accounting, Economics, Geography
Accounting, Economics, Government
Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
Economics, Government, Mathematics
Business Studies, Economics, Geography
French, Government, Literature-in-English
Follow the application steps below to get started.
How to Obtain UNILORIN JUPEB Form.
- Visit the University of Ilorin website (https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/) to access the JUPEB portal
- Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
- Sign up : Fill the “sign up registration form”
- Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
- Login to your account
- Online application Payment : Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration.Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
Lectures will commence on Monday, 2ndSeptember, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!