University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) new JUPEB students’ acceptance fee, school fees and registration procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The administration of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has published the registration procedure, amount to be paid as acceptance, and school fees by the candidates offered provisional admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme during the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNILORIN JUPEB Acceptance Fee, School Fees & Registration Procedure
Candidates who have applied for 2022/2023 admission are to check their admission status by clicking on the JUPEB Login link: https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng (Then login with your JUPEB Application Number, e.g.UIL/JUP/2020/….and your surname as your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED below:
- Click on Admission Status and then make payment for acceptance with a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000), which DOES NOT constitute part of the school fees.
- Proceed immediately to UNILORIN JUPEB School (University of Ilorin Mini Campus) for screening. (from 9 am till 3 pm, Monday-Friday).
- Bring along the original and photocopies of the JUPEB application Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled online for the admission process. e.g. SSCE, NECO e.t.c.
- Print evidence of clearance online
- The Tuition fee is Two Hundred and fifteen Thousand Naira Only(N215,000) with additional Ten thousand Naira for the pratical of each of the science courses like Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Agric. Sc.(N10,000 X 3 = N30,000).
- Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at JUPEB School with evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
- Accommodation is available within the premises (N30,000 is the Accommodation fee for the whole session).
- Candidates are not qualified University of Ilorin JUPEB students until they accept and complete registration.
- Note that lectures start on Monday, 12 October 2020, at UNILORIN JUPEB School (University of Ilorin Mini Campus)
- NOTE: STUDENT MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
For further enquiries, contact: +234-8034 1102 67, +234-8034 9631 68; from 9am 3pm Mon-Fri Email: email@example.com.