University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Faculty of Law postgraduate applicants interview exercise schedule for 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
This is to inform all applicants seeking admissions into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate programmes in the Faculty of Law that interview exercise has been scheduled for them to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 13th July, 2019
Venue: Faculty of Law
Applicants are to note that there shall be no written examination and while coming for the interview, they must bring the following documents:
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of Ordinary Level (O/L) Results
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of LL.M. Result (This is applicable to Ph.D. applicants)
- original certificate and photocopy (1) of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Letter of release from employer granting release to the applicant to undergo the programme – LL.M.
- Evidence of academic experience – if any
- Research proposal for LL.M., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programme (3copies)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!