University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Diploma and Certificate programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMAID Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Civil Law (DLC)
- Diploma in Accounting (DAC)
- Diploma in Social Work (DSW)
- Diploma in Computer Science (OCS)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
- Diploma in Biology Education (DSB)
- Diploma in Chemistry Education (DSC)
- Diploma in Physics Education (DSP)
- Diploma in Mathematics Education (DSM)
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (OSTI
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (Dar)
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Arabic Studies (DAS)
- Diploma in Islamic Studies (IS)
- Diploma in Public Administration(DPA)
- Diploma in Health and Social Service Administration
- Diploma in Politics and Development Studies (DPO)
- Diploma in Visual and performing Arts (DVPA)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Conflict-Based Education
- Diploma in Early Grade Reading (DEGR)
UNIMAID Diploma Admission Requirements & Duration
Duration: 2 Years.
- Passes in four 4 Academic Subjects at credit level in the WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or General Certificate of Education (GCE) at not more than two sittings, two or more of which must be relevant to the field of study
- Passes in 4 academic subjects at credit or merit level in the Teachers Grade 2 Certificate at not more than two sittings, two or more of which must be relevant to the field of study.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Diploma Admission Form
Applications forms are obtainable from the Diploma and Certificate Programmes unit, (Science Complex) University of Maiduguri PMB 1069 Maiduguri upon the payment of four thousand naira #4000 into UNIMAID consult Account with UNIMAID Microfinance Bank Maiduguri and fidelity bank Nigeria plc.
Completed Application forms must be returned to the Diploma and Certificate Programmes unit, the University of Maiduguri not later than June 10th, 2021.