The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) notice to all members of staff. All senior staff on CONTISS 12 and below to stay at home for a period of five(5) weeks.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) management received a circular from the National Universities Commission with reference No NUC/ES/138/VOL.63/151 dated 23rd December 2020 on the second wave of coronavirus (covid-19) infection in the country and therefore, directed all senior staff on CONTISS 12 and below to stay at home for a period of five(5) weeks with effect from Wednesday 23rd December 2020 you are to resume office on Thursday, 28th January 2021.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This is to mitigate the second wave of the pandemic, while those on CONTISS 13 and above should strictly adhere to the exact preventive measures.
All unit on the essential service (University medical centre, fire service security personnel, radio house, those in charge of electricity and water supply) are exempted from the stay at home, please.
AISHATU A.CHIROMA (MRS)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!