University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID remedial registration requirements for the 2016/2017 academic session.
All candidates admitted into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Programme are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
- Receipt for purchase of admission form
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- Primary school certificate
- Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged
See also: UNIMAID Remedial Admission List – 2016/17.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!