The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID direct entry supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The authorities of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) have released the supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: UNIMAID Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List and UNIMAID Supplementary UTME Admission List.
UNIMAID supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNIMAID Supplementary DE Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Your browser does not seem to support iframes.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Click Here (.pdf)
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIMAID prospective DE students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID DE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMAID supplementary Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.