UNIMED admission list is out – The management of the University of Medical Science (UNIMED), Ondo State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) and also participated in the post UTME screening exercise that the 2022/2023 academic session admission list is out.
UNIMED admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
How to Check UNIMED Admission List
- Go to the UNIMED admission portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/postutme/postutmelogin.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and Payment Transaction ID in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Application Login’ button and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your UNIMED admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: Registration and Resumption of Academic activities for Newly Admitted Students commence on 16th October 2022.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMED admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.