UNIMED Inter-University Transfer for Local & International Students
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED inter-university transfer application form for interested Local & International Students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences Ondo wishes to inform the general public of the ongoing application for Inter-University Transfer for Local & International Students. Inter-University Transfer is a process by which a candidate can transfer his/her studies from one University to the other.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery.
SPECIAL INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants must not have been out of active academic activities for more than one year.
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of a sum of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Triplicate copies of the Application Form would be submitted.
- Only clear and properly signed documents will be treated.
- Academic transcript of the candidate must be forwarded directly by the applicant’s University Registrar to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- Applicants are only allowed to transfer course to course; NO CHANGE OF DISCIPLINE.
- Completed form must be returned to the Academic Affairs Division, UNIMED within two weeks of collection.
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo reserve the right to conduct background checks on prospective candidates.
- Successful candidates would be required to pay the acceptance fee of a sum of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000.00) only.
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Health Information Science (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy (B.Pt.)
- Prosthetics and Orthotics (B.PO.)
- Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
- Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics) (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Biological Sciences (Animal and Environmental Biology, Microbiology, Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Environmental Management and Toxicology options) (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- School of Public Health
- Environmental Health Science (B.Sc.)
- Community Health Science (B.Sc.)
How to Apply for UNIMED Inter-University Transfer
Prospective candidates are to register online by visiting the University Website (https://unimed.edu.ng) and click on INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER under ADMISSION. Upon successfully filling the registration form online, applicants would be able to print an application form that should to be manually completed as appropriate.
STUDENT’S SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
The following documents should be attached to the application form and submitted to the Academic Affairs Division upon completion of the application form.
- ‘O’ Level Results preceding applicants admission to the former University
- UTME Result (not less than 180)
- Academic Transcript (please note that official copy to be sent directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences Ondo by the Applicant’s former University)
- Any Other Relevant Document (e.g. Health Report, Awards, Prizes, etc.)
MODE OF PAYMENTS: Payment is ONLY via the UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. Log on to www.unimed.edu.ng, Click Admission, Inter-University Transfer, and follow the instructions. PLS NOTE, You can only use VISA or MASTER Card. VERVE Card is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/group agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as prescribed above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at his/her own risk!
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates