Osun State University, UNIOSUN fresh students screening registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the 2020/2021 newly admitted students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) that the authorities of the university have released the screening registration procedure they have to follow.
See also: UNIOSUN Admission List.
UNIOSUN Freshers Screening Registration Procedure
All freshers are hereby advised to take note of the registration guide as stipulated below;
After the payment of Admission Checker, Acceptance and Medical Fees as well as the required registration on the Undergraduate Admissions portal admitted candidates should proceed to their respective faculties for the Faculty Screening registration. The documents required for the Faculty Screening are listed below;
- UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level Results Checker
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Screening Result
- Acceptance Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
- Evidence of payment of Accommodation fee
Upon successful screening, the portal account of admitted candidates would be activated for the payment of school fees and other related portal fees.
See also: UNIOSUN Academic Calendar and UNIOSUN School Fees.