Osun State University, UNIOSUN JUPEB ‘A’ Level and IJMB ‘A’ Level admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are currently on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) sub-degree programmes (JUPEB ‘A’ Level and IJMB ‘A’ Level) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIOSUN IJMB and JUPEB Admission Requirements & Courses.
SUB DEGREE PROGRAMMES (At the Main Campus Osogbo)
Applicants with minimum of five (5) ‘O’L credits seeking to gain full-time admission into the University as Direct Entry students are invited to come for one year Intensive programme for either JUPEB or IJMB ‘A’ Level programme. Candidates on successful completion of ‘A’ Level in either JUPEB or IJMB programme in relevant subjects will be qualified to enroll into any of the following full-time Degree programmes offered in Osun State University or any other University of their choice:
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting/Banking and Finance/Business Admin/Economics /Entrepreneurship/Geography /Industrial Relations and Personnel Management /Political Science/Sociology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/ English/Economics/Mathematics/Political Science/Physics/Guidance and Counseling/Educational Management
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
- B.A. Communication Studies/Linguistics and Communication Studies/History and International Studies/French and International Studies/English and International Studies/Theatre and Film Studies
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics with Electronics/Microbiology/Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Chemistry/Urban and Regional Planning/Zoology/Plant Biology/ Geology/Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science AND Agricultural Economics & Extension)/B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture AND Wildlife Management)
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Anatomy/Physiology/ Public Health/B.N.Sc Nursing
How to Apply for UNIOSUN IJMB/JUPEB Admission.
- Application Fee For JUPEB and IJMB is N15,000 Each
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later .
- After the screening, successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
- JUPEB ‘A’ LEVEL (Deadline for JUPEB Application: December 8, 2017)
- IJMB ‘A’ LEVEL (Deadline for IJMB Application: March 15, 2018)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!