All the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted and transfer students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) can now go on the school website to check and print their matriculation numbers. See how to check and print UNIOSUN matriculation number below.
This is to inform all the 2019/2020 freshers and transfer students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) that the authorities of the institution have announced that those who have completed their online registration can now check and print their matriculation numbers online.
How to Check and Print UNIOSUN Matriculation Numbers.
- Go to http://www.uniosun.edu.ng/student/view_matric.php.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check‘ button to access and print your UNIOSUN matriculation number.
1) Only Fresh students that have completed their online Acceptance Clearance and have made full payment of their tuition fees are allocated Matriculation Numbers.
2) If you run into any hitch accessing your Matriculation Number or you notice any spelling mistake in the biodata details , please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!