The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain UNIOSUN part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) part-time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Courses.
College of Arts and Humanities
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Basic Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
O’ Level Certificate Holders Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC,NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements.
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry must possess five (5) credit passes in ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects with three other ordinary level credits are also qualified for Direct Entry admission. HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
- Part-Time application does not require UTME result.
- All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Programme Duration.
- Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate – Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six(6) years.
- Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) – Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
- Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
If you have any enquiry or any other portal related issues, please contact the Administrators by using the following information:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- SMS Phone Number: 080UNIOSUN (Strictly SMS Only)
Deadline: Not Stated.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!