UNIOSUN Sandwich Degree Programmes application fee is N10,000. Application ends on March 15, 2018. All the Sandwich (Holidays and Long- Vacation) Degree programmes will run at UNIOSUN Main Campus in Osogbo.
UNIOSUN Sandwich Degree Available Programmes.
- B.A (Ed) English Education (Sandwich only)
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Sc (Ed) Human Kinetics and Health Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc (Ed) Accounting Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Agric Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Physics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics Education
UNIOSUN Sandwich Admission Requirements.
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, AND Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Sandwich Admission.
- Application Fee For Part-Time and Sandwich Degree Programmes is N10,000 while JUPEB/IJMB is N15,000 Each
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which comes up on Saturday 9th December, 2017 for Part Time Degree Programme while others would be communicated accordingly later .
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages while others would similarly be communicated as soon as they have their screening exercise too.
Deadline for Sandwich Degree Application: March 15, 2018
NOTE: All Part-Time (Weekend) and Sandwich (Holidays and Long- Vacation) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!