The authorities of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) have released the supplementary admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIOSUN supplementary admission list has been uploaded online, and it is accessible on the university’s admission status checking portal.
How to Check UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field.
- Finally, click on sign-in button to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
NOTE: The password required to Sign In here is the one you created during your registration
Candidates that made it to UNIOSUN supplementary admission list are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates admitted into the UNIOSUN degree programmes.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.