University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now selling forms for admission into its African Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research (ACEPUTOR) postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for UNIPORT ACEPUTOR postgraduate programmes below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate Programmes of the African Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research, University of Port Harcourt:
- PhD in Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, Public Health Nutrition
- Master of Science (MSc) in Midwifery/Child Health Nursing
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Fertility Nursing Education
UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Requirements and Duration.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in FERTILITY NURSING EDUCATION: Applicants shall be required to have a good University degree in Nursing Science and licenced as a Nurse/Midwife.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MIDWIFERY/CHILD HEALTH NURSING:
Candidates would be required to have:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above.
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY(PhD) PROGRAMME:
Eligible candidates for these competitive programme would have:
- Completed an Msc degree in appropriate majors, with a CGPAof 00 on a 5-point scale.
- Candidates with Master’s degrees in Food Science/Technology, Food Microbiology and other related courses can apply for the PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry/Toxicology. In addition to the above requirements, all candidates must also satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements of the University of Port Harcourt.
Full time 12 months;
Part-time 24 months
Full-time 12 months;
Part-time 24 months
Full-time 36 months;
Part-time 60 months
How to Apply for UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Form.
Hard copies of the application document can also be obtained from the Students’ enrolment officer of PUTOR (Rosannah 07035033658) or Administrative Secretary of SPH (Mrs Akpoghomeh M.I. 07039118320) both at the ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building University Park or from Benedicta (08120336477) at the Africa Centre for Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals (ACE-CEFOR), Emerald Energy Building Complex, along East-West Road, University of Port Harcourt.
Completed Forms, reference letters, statement of purpose should be submitted to the Centre Leader at Ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building, University park with a non- refundable application fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only) to be paid to African Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research (PUTOR) ACCT NO. 01528451760 U&C Microfinance Bank, Sterling Bank 0062729991 or Fidelity Bank 5080064844 account name: U&C Microfinance. Remember to indicate the Centre name on the bank teller and return same on or before the 8th of May 2019. Selected candidates would be invited for oral and/or aptitude tests before admission is finalised.
Further details of the method of application for these programmes can be obtained from Africa Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research, website: http://www.aceputoruniport.org, http://www.aceputoruniport.edu.ng.
Last date of submission of application documents is 8th of May 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!