University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) management has banned wild jubilations after examinations.
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Deadline for Payment of School Fees
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 33rd Convocation Ceremony
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- UNIPORT School of Basic Studies CBT Examination
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Certificate Verification Schedule
The management of the University of Port Harcourt has vowed to punish final year students engaging in wild jubilations after their final examinations.
The warning was contained in a statement issued by the university Spokesperson, Sammu Kpenu. He described the celebrations as a nuisance, which almost claimed the life of one of its students recently.
“ These jubilations are mostly carried out by final year students after their final examination. Management views such wild jubilations as an act of nuisance aimed at disturbing the serenity of the academic environment.
“ Consequently, the authorities of the university direct the students who engage in wild jubilations by mounting music equipment, rough-riding on campus, turning their wears (clothes) into rags, throwing sachet water among other acts should stop henceforth.
“ Henceforth, any student found engaging in wild jubilations after examination on campus would be dealt with in accordance with the rules governing the university.”