Following the release of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) school of basic studies admission list, the management of the university released the registration procedure for candidates offered provisional admission.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Registration Procedure.
Candidates who are through with their online registration should proceed to School of Basic Studies with the following for physical clearance:
1. Provisional Admission Slip
2. Clearance Eligibility Form
3. Bank Teller (Original & Photocopy)
4. Copy of Online Fees Receipt
5. Original & Photocopies of School Certificates
6. Original & Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age
7. Local Government Identification Letter from Candidate’s Local Government Area
8. Two Recent 3.5 x 4.5cm Passport Photographs with White Background
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.