University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT school of basic studies student registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Following the release of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) school of basic studies admission list, the management of the university released the registration procedure for candidates offered provisional admission.
Newly admitted candidates are to Click here to register/pay fees.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Registration Procedure.
1. Report to the School of Basic Studies on arrival into the University.
2. Registration of students admitted into the School of Basic Studies is carried out only in the School of Basic Studies by the staff of the School.
3. Students are assigned to registrars in the School according to their Departments.
4. All study materials are provided by the School.
5. School fees includes textbooks, brochure, past questions and tutorials, etc. There are no extra charges.
6. REGISTRATION IS FREE
7. Pay your School fees and bring your receipt for you to be registered. Registration requirements are provided in the School.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!