University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) PGD medical education admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) PGD Medical Education programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for UNIPORT CENMART PGD Medical Education Admission.
- Pay the sum of #20,000(Twenty thousand naira only) in U&C Microfinance Bank (Account Number 015284480)
- Download the following forms from www. …….
- Submit completed Forms as in (2) above to CENMERT Office attaching the following documents:
- West African Examination Council Certificate(WAEC) and/or General Certificate of Education(GCE), O’ Level Certificates.
- First Degree Certificate(s)
- National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Discharge Certificate or due Exemption Certificate
- Teller for Payment of Application Fee
- Apply for, follow up and cause Transcript to be sent to CENMERT WITH THE TRANSCRIPT LABEL through the CENMERT Administrator.
- Await receipt of Offer of Admission after admission processes which may include interview.
- If you are admitted, pay Acceptance Fee of #10,000(Ten thousand naira only) in U& C Microfinance Bank (account number 015284480)
- Collect Admission Letter from CENMERT Office on Submission of teller for payment of Acceptance Fees.
- Register and Collect Registration Pack after payment of School fees.
For further inquiry contact the Centre Administrator, 08092085222
Email: email@example.com Visit the Centre Office within the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Opposite Accident and Emergency block, near the MTN Mast.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!