University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Christmas and New Year break notice to members of the university community.
This is to inform staff, students on the entire University of Port Harcourt community that the school will observe Christmas and New Year break from Thursday, 24 December 2020 to resume on Monday, 4 January 2021
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Essential services will, however, be maintained in the various Colleges/Faculties, Administrative and Technical Departments/Service Units as may be directed by the Provosts/Deans/Heads concerned.
Heads of Department/Service Unit should please ensure that members of staff on essential duties maintain such services without interruption, on behalf of the University.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New year in advance.
Please stay safe.
Dr D. Charles-Granville
Director, Personnel Affairs
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!