University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT B.Sc Degree Programme in Library and Information Science admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the B.Sc Degree Programme in Library and Information Science, Faculty of Education, University of Port Harcourt for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIPORT Library and Information Science Admission Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
Five O’ Level Credits in:
English Language, Mathematics and any two of Biology/ Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Physics, Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics and Geography
Only candidates who meet the required UTME Score will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Library and Information Science Admission
Interested candidates should apply in their own handwriting, with a photocopy of their 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise Photo Card and O/L Result Slips, and submit in person to:
The Admissions Officer
University of Port Harcourt
The closing date for all applications is Friday, 18th November, 2016.
- UNIPORT Institute of International Trade and Development (IITD) Admission Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List
- UNIPORT Online Registration Guidelines for Fresh Students
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance
- UNIZIK Notice to Graduands on Convocation Ceremony