UNIPORT Post-HND to B.Tech Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-HND to B.Tech Degree programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- UNIPORT ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme Admission Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-HND / B.ENG Admission Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Deadline for Payment of School Fees
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 33rd Convocation Ceremony
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND to B.Tech Programme of the School of Science Laboratory Technology (SSLT), the University of Port Harcourt for the 2021/2022 session.
The aim of the programme is to provide quality University training platform for HND or Pass Degree or Third Class Degree graduates in Science, Engineering, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Agriculture and Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and related fields to acquire a Bachelor of Technology [BTech] degree with NISLT Professional Certification.
UNIPORT Post-HND to B.Tech Courses
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Technology [B.TECH] Degree in any of the following Science Laboratory Technology options:
|4||Geology/ Mining Technology||GMT|
|5||Industrial Chemistry/ Petrochemical Technology||ICPT|
|7||Physics with Electronics Technology||PET|
|8||Physics with Production Technology||PPT|
UNIPORT Post-HND to B.Tech Admission Requirements and Duration
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum of Pass in Final Diploma (FD) NISLT or Lower Credit in Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Pass Degree or Third Class Degree in Science, Engineering, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Agriculture and Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and related fields from a recognized Monotechnic or Polytechnic or University.
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the GCE, SSCE, WASC, NECO, NABTEC, City and Guilds and its equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics in not more than two sittings
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The minimum duration of the Programme is two (2) academic calendar years. One calendar year consists of three (3) terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post-HND to B.Tech Admission Form
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, SSLT Administrative Building, Opposite Uniport Water Bottling Plant, Beside Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand naira only (
N10, 000.00) to SSLT Post-HND to B.Tech Degree Programme, School of Science Laboratory Technology, University of Port Harcourt through Remita.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt
- Go to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on miscellaneous & other payments
- Click on select service/purpose
- Click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list to select SSLT Post-HND
- Click on amount to pay and type in the amount as applicable
- Fill the other information on the page (such as name, email, phone no., etc)
- Click on create payment. This will take you to the payment slip page
- Print the page or copy out the RRR number on the page and proceed to any Bank branch and make payment
- To make online payment, click on pay via Remita and follow the instructions on the page.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms, Photocopies of All Credentials, Two recent (2) passport-sized photographs, Original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
Coordinator, SSLT Post-HND Office, SSLT Administrative Building, Opposite Uniport Water Bottling Plant, University of Port Harcourt, Abuja Campus
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on 30th April, 2022.
For further enquiry, please call the following numbers;
Dean, School of Science Laboratory Technology: 07034422116
Coordinator, SSLT Post-HND Programme: 08037248736
Or Visit the Secretary, SSLT Post-HND Programme: 08035325816, SSLT Administrative Building, Opposite Uniport Water Bottling Plant, University of Port Harcourt, Abuja Campus
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates