University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. UNIPORT post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Latest Update: UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable – 2017/18.
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
Note: The University shall not admit candidates into Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. They are to contact JAMB for change of course or change of Institution for admission into Geology.
UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Details.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – Monday, 18th September, 2017.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable.
UNIPORT POST-UTME Screening Exercise has been rescheduled to commence on Monday, 25th of September 2017.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the university website for the current timetable, candidates are also to reprint their examination photo cards.
Monday, September 25th
(ADULT AND NON FORMAL EDUCATION
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION) ;
Tuesday, September 26th
|Medicine & Surgery|
Wednesday, September 27th
ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Thursday, September 28th
Management Sciences :
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES ACCOUNTING FINANCE AND BANKING MANAGEMENT MARKETING TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
Friday, September 29th
CIVIL ENGINEERING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PETROLEUM AND
AGRIC ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES CROP AND SOIL SCIENCE
FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
Saturday, 30th September
ECONOMICS GEOGRAPHY AND
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLITICAL SCIENCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
2nd Choice Candidates
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON
Monday, 18th September, 2017.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591