University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Patience Jonathan Centre for Gender and Women Development Studies (PJC-GWDS) postgraduate admission list for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Postgraduate Programme (MA and PGD) of Patience Jonathan Centre for Gender and Women Development Studies (PJC-GWDS) for the 2014/2015 academic session.
PGD IN GENDER AND WOMEN DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
1. EJERENWA, Geraldine Chidinma
2. ETTE, Victoria Daniel
3. EKONG, Patience Emmanuel
4. NWAIWU, Rosemary Chizoma
MA IN GENDER AND WOMEN DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
1. CHIDOZIE, Michael Ebele
2. OKONKWO, Uranta Eucharia
3. ONWUSA, Jemima Chinelo
4. KARIBO, Pretty Lilian Omineorisa
5. OKEYA, Danita Nnediogor
6. THOMPSON, Naomi Chinyere
7. ARIWODO, Helen Chika
Successfully admitted are to proceed immediately to Fidelity Bank (A/C NO: 5210017988) nearest to you or U&C (A/C NO: 1528023910), University of Port Harcourt, to pay a non-refundable fee designated as follows:
PGD (N) M.A. (N)
School fees 150,000.00 200,000.00
Seminar fees 20,000.00 45,000.00
Project fees 50,000.00 70,000.00
Acceptance fee 30,000.00 35,000.00
Total fees per student: N250, 000.00 N 350,000.00
On payment of the total amount in your choice of bank, proceed for clearance and course registration, with your bank payment teller and all your credentials (original and photocopy) to the office of the Director, Patience Jonathan Centre for Gender and Women Development Studies, University Park/Abuja Campus, University of Port Harcourt.
1. DEGREE CERTIFICATES
2. NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION LETTER
3. O’ LEVEL CERTIFICATE
4. FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (DECLARATION OF AGE)
6. LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER
7. EVIDENCE OF CHANGE OF NAME (WHERE NECESSARY)
Please note that the issuance of admission letter will be at the Centre.
- UNIPORT Institute of International Trade and Development (IITD) Admission Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List
- UNIPORT Online Registration Guidelines for Fresh Students
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission List
For enquiries, please call: 08033426466, 08033613331.